So this was another week of me taking a break from blog hopping and promptly replying to comments. I am just in need of a battery recharge you guys but come this Monday morning I will be back into the swing of things.
But I do hate to think that I have missed some great blog posts this week so please feel free to link your favourites from the last seven days in the comments below.
What I read this week
This week I actually read four books and had an absolute blast doing so!
The week started off with an average ARC from NetGalley called How We Disappeared and I followed that up with a fairly average middle-grade called Snowglobe….
Then I binge read This Mortal Coil and This Cruel Design back to back and OMG I LOVED THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited for the third book in the series that is publishing this coming week.
Reviews of all four books will be up on the blog this week.
What I am reading next
Has anyone ever been granted a wish request from NetGalley more than two years after they made that wish?????????????? Well I have!!! Apparently back in late 2017 I wished for Dramatically Ever After (the sequel to Bookishly Ever After) by Isabel Bandeira and my wish came through this week! What a LOL! So I am going to read that next.
I had reached a 100% feedback ratio on NetGalley this week (for pretty much just 24 hours) until that wish came in… and then I was invited to read another book and I saw a book I wanted to read available as a ‘read now’ option… so I am back to a 98% ratio I believe! Oops!!!
The following are the book reviews that I posted to my blog this week:
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- North Child by Edith Pattou
- The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker
- One Evening in Paris by Nicolas Barreau
- Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- The Reservoir Tapes by Jon McGregor
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- A Skinful of Shadows by Francis Hardinge
Book tags and other miscellany
- Goodreads Monday: The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
- Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Discoveries I Made in 2019
- Award: Liebster
- Book Tag: Bedtime Book Tag
And that’s it for another week on my blog! Here’s to a great week ahead for all of us.