I found this book tag on BookTube and thought it looked like a lot of fun! It was created by Holly Dunn Design.
1. A book you bought primarily (or completely) because of the cover
I bought Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter without knowing anything about the book or author because I was captivated by the bold colour scheme of this edition.
2. A book you want to buy that has a beautiful cover
Any book from the Penguin Clothbound Classics collection especially this selection of Bronte books.
3. Your favourite series design
I am obsessed with the UK Hardback covers for Laini Taylor’s Strange the Dreamer series
4. Dust jacket: a book with a beautiful dust jacket, or something unexpected under the jacket
I ADORE both the dust jacket AND naked cover of The Binding by Bridget Collins
5. Naked hardback: a gorgeous book with no dust jacket
I love the hardback cover for the UK edition of In the Night Wood by Dale Bailey.
6. A beautiful paperback
I love the covers of all the paperback books in The Selection series by Keira Cass
7. A nonfiction book with a lovely cover
The Gendered Brain by Gina Rippon
8. A book with great endpapers
The Confession by Jessie Burton has gorgeous endpapers which can be seen in this Instagram post. I have the red one.
9. Spine: a book that looks just as gorgeous spine-out as it does face-out
I gotta choose The Binding by Bridget Collins again. That book is just beyond beautiful from any angle plus it’s an awesome five star read.
10. Tag some friends!
I tag anyone who wants to do this!