Hope you all had great reading weeks! My week was super strange… just a lot of emotional turmoil but I have hopefully come out the other end with a renewed sense of self.
I didn’t read very much this week at all because it was such a weird few days but it’s a new month now and I am ready to start this new chapter.
These are the reviews I posted to the blog this week:
- Love is for Losers by Wibke Brueggeman
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave
Other Bookish Posts
- Goodreads Monday: The Girl Who Speaks Bear
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Follow On Social Media
- The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Book Design Tag
I love this post that my friend sent to me on Instagram this past week… all the truth bombs you guys! So I just thought I’d share it because maybe I am not the only one who needs to hear it.
You’re allowed to leave any place, person or situation that makes you feel sad or bad.@mellow.doodles