I’ve had a rough week. Been very sick and just haven’t been able to read much and have not had the right frame of mind to blog hop. So I am very sorry to all of my blogging friends for missing out on your posts this week. I hope that this coming week is a better one both physically and emotionally for me, and for all of you.
The following are the book reviews I posted to my blog this week:
- To Have and To Hoax by Martha Waters
- The Love Square by Laura Jane Williams
- A Little Love Song by Michelle Magorian
- The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
- Open Book by Jessica Simpson
- A Single Swallow by Ling Zhang
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
Other Bookish Posts
- Self Isolation Reading Playlist
- Goodreads Monday: Under a Dancing Star
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Signs You Are a Book Lover
I have found solace this week in music and in this gorgeous new song from the extremely talented Alec Benjamin in particular. He has written it about the current global pandemic and I think it expresses beautifully a lot of what we are all feeling.