I’m back with another edition of The Sunshine Blogger Award. This time I was nominated by my fabulous friend Lauren @Narrative Paradise… back in February….. I KNOW!!!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!
But thank you so much oh dearest and most fabulous Lauren. Everyone go follow Lauren’s blog NOW because omg she is one of the most hilarious and brilliantly honest people out there.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions set by Lauren
1: Describe your ideal book that hasn’t been written yet.
It’s about me and how fabulous I am!!!! #humble
2: What’s your zodiac sign? Do you feel it fits your actual personality?
LOL no! I don’t do astrology with the whole it ain’t scientific lark… Sorry Lauren ooops!
3: What are your feelings on glitter?
I like to enhance my natural sparkling personality….
4: What do you tend to prioritise most in your life? (e.g., family, mental health, financial stability, etc.)
5: Would you rather sit in traffic or take a longer route?
Now you don’t say if either of these takes more or less time so how can I answer???? If it takes less time to take the longer route then I am going to do that. If they take the same amount of time then I am going to sit in my car, knock off the engine and try to conserve fuel and wait.
6: If you had a chance to go to an awards show, would you? Why or why not?
Does a free dress come with this opportunity? And some nice jewelry? And a person to do my hair and make-up? Girl has gotta look her best! But sure I guess. I mean awards shows are inherently ridiculous but I wouldn’t mind seeing a few celebs up close and personal.
7: You’re at the awards show and you’ve smuggled some food in your purse. What kind of food is it?
Tea. I know that’s a drink but I have the sneaking suspicion this is an American awards show and I love you but y’all don’t know how to make proper tea in America!!!
8: What kind of hat fits your personality best?
Kate Winslet’s hat in Titanic. The one she wears boarding the ship.
It’s entirely understated like myself. Here’s a gif to illustrate its subtleness…
9: Have you ever wanted a fictional character’s outfit for yourself? (As seen in a movie/show, on a book cover, described on a page, etc.)
Yes. The aforementioned hat from Titanic!!!
10: Does your favourite type of fictional ending (happy, bittersweet, or dark) match your favorite type of chocolate (white, milk, or dark)?
I like milk chocolate best but I like open ended books???
11: Do you eat a special type of food when you’re sick? If yes, what kind?
Well I’m chronically ill so every day is a sick day LMAO!!! But when I am feeling weaker than weak I eat cereal. Bowls of Weetabix and Rice Krispies are frequently my go to dinners when I am very poorly.
And those are my answers! What do you guys think of them? Do you agree/disagree with any of them?
Next up I am going to tag some blogs to receive this award:
It’s okay if tags and awards aren’t your thing. No one should feel obligated to do this tag unless they want to.
My eleven questions for those tagged
- What is your favourite bookish trope?
- What is your favourite song / album / playlist right now?
- What has been your favourite read of 2020 so far?
- If you could live for a day in the world of any book what book would you choose?
- Pizza or pasta?
- What are your feelings on loaning books to friends and family?
- How do you feel about writing in books, or purposefully breaking book spines, or dog-earring pages?
- Which do you find easier to write, a book review for a five star rated book or one for a one star rated book?
- What is the post you are most proud of on your blog? Share a link to it.
- If someone was starring in the film of your life, who would you cast as you?
- Novelty socks or novelty t-shirts?